Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Referral Update

Our agency posted the latest hotline update from last week. Only ONE referral was given out last week. I promptly sent an email to our sw who replied quickly and said she has no real answers as to the reasons for the slow progress. She confirmed that there are less than 15 families ahead of us. This is NOT the number that I had been configuring. As a matter of fact, I was convinced it was less than 10. But the reason is because, as the sw also confirmed, that they have gone out of order to other families past our date because they had requested older children. So...if it they continue to give ONE referral per week, then we could be looking at a good THREE MORE MONTHS. This just makes me get on my knees harder. Whatever the circumstances are that are surrounding our little girl are of utmost importance. I dont know what is going on with her...her birth, her mother, her safety, her care. My prayers are that the Lord hastily put a protective shield around her. That He send a host of angels to comfort her. Aaaagh...my heart is aching, my throat is hurting. May the Lord bring her to us soon.

No comments: