Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

12 months and counting....

I think I have mentioned this before, but just got further confirmation this morning that the current wait time for our little girl is now 12 months. I was hoping that this delay was for those who had submitted their paperwork after us, but it applies to us :(. This means that it could possibly be August of '09 before we are able to get a referral. We have been told from the beginning 6-9 months. But over the course of our process, the wait times have gotten longer. Not much to say except that God is in control. I choose not to be (that) discouraged and look forward to the moments we will be able to hold our daughter and love on her and bless her and let her bless us. I can't wait! Our kids ask nearly every day about her. We love her as if she were here already. I am hoping and praying that our prayers are lifting her up whether she is in the womb or has just been birthed. May the Lord cover her and protect her and bless her birth mother and her caregivers. Today is a beautiful day. May the Lord be glorified in it.

No comments: