Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Little Man



These pics were taken just last week. Little man woke up with this awesome hair and I had to snap a picture of his preciousness. His hair is usually the same everyday with little or no upkeep. But this day was an exception. I am assuming he had an AWESOME night rolling around in the bed. The next pic is where I found our little man after I could not find him anywhere in the house. I kept calling for him and even peaked into the living room not noticing him behind all the cushions. This is where he perks himself while watching his favorite video--CARS! He is a cutieee!
As I was lying in bed lastnight praying and reliving the days events, I lifted up my little man. He is such a momma's boy. He loves me so much that he sometimes has a hard time letting me share my love to his siblings. He typically will not let me hold another's baby..and sometimes he will try to separate Chris and I when we are in a long embrace after a hard day's work. I am praying that when his little sister gets here that he will be thrilled and not feel threatened...that his little heart will be welcoming and not jealous...that he will be all ready to play with her and not want to pelt her with a toy from across the room :). Pray for that with me. Isnt he a doll?!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have been tagged.