Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Court Date Changed..

okay...I won't lie...I am disappointed. ..and tired...and needing some clean clothes. We just got back from the agency offices where we found out that the Judge has postponed our court date until Monday afternoon. Want to know why? Because she is taking an exam for her Masters program and she needs extra time to study. Okay. Okay Lord. The Judge needs time to study. Okay. The Judge actually wanted to reschedule for Wednesday but our offices pleaded for Monday. Thankfully she obliged. SO, we are here two more days. That doesnt bother us. Our kids are in great care and all will be okay. ..but I am disappointed. ..and I have cried my many tears into a bathtowel so as not to disturb the rest of the guests here while my hubby lovingly has sat next to me and comforted me. I am not sure I am done crying yet...but I am going to be okay. i know that.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Oh no! You guys hang it there! Maybe it's just two more days for you to minister to the people you've met. Praying for you at this end!